Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Outside.
I love being outside. The air, the smell, the rustle of the trees, and just being out there enjoying what the earth has to give to us. I know that sounds weird, and i know that this is my fourth post but i will only get credit for three cause i forgot to write a couple times. But while i am here i want to tell everyone how important it is to get outside and breathe the fresh air and really take into consideration what all is out there. Over the weekend i took a couple pretty good hikes, and just being outside made me feel a little bit better about things. I have been excruciatingly stressed out in the passed week, and i just needed a breath of fresh air. I need to start doing things like that again and you should as well because it could be exactly what you need to restore equalibrium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment