Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Psych class

Had an interesting psych class today, the teacher actually told us that some of us might focus better with our eyes closed...how very interesting. Most teachers try to have us keep our eyes open and this one would like us to close them...not sure how to respond to that. Anyways, in other news, its raining off and on again and its pretty ugly looking out. I would rather it just plain old rain and storm instead of this spit and mist stuff. But I guess the weather is not out to please anyone. It would be nice though to get some of my work done here and then watch a movie or just take a nap..and just relax. I feel like i dont get to relax anymore..signs of getting older i suppose. I just want a break but its only the beginning of the week and breaks aren't handed out for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment